Oriental Impression: International Digital Design and Brand Design Exhibition
Information on International design and brand design exhibition:
- Period of exhibition: October 21(Friday) - Octor 28(Friday), 2016
- Place: Tungnan University
- Theme: Oriental Impression
- Submission Deadline: October 7, 2016
- Digital Images:
Work Data: A1 size, CMYK, JPG format at 200 dpi
Catalogue Data: A4 size, CMYK, JPG format at 300 dpi
- A copy of personal resume: english name, title of your work, design concept (within 100 words), working experience, contact number, e-mail address, and your permanent address.
- One photo (30mm×40mm) for personal profile:
The photography image file must be CMYK in JPG format with a maximum width of 30 millimeter, and a maximum height of 40 millimeter at 200 dpi.
- Method of Application:
After preparing your poster, profile and image, please upload the files directly to http://tadmd.tnu.edu.tw/english.html -GUEST folder/EXHIBITION folder/your COUNTRY fold/YOUR folder.
You will receive an email which confirms your application whether is success or something needs to correct after submission.